YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why features and benefits won’t sell your prospect
- How to vastly increase the number of qualified leads you run.
- How to easily break through the wall of prospect resistance.
- How to build trust with anyone.
- How to handle any objection and close more opportunities.
- How to get marketing working for you to boost your closing ratio.
Perfect for new salespeople wanting to improve their skills and income, and
for seasoned pros who want to take things to the next level. Complimentary
one-month SELLability Pro Sales Network Membership included.
Delivered by highly experienced and successful sales trainers, this is
real world know-how you can use to immediately boost your sales.
Los Angeles: June 7, 8 and 9th
Call (818) 815-8314 to book your place, or
SIGN UP ONLINE at https://www.sellability.com/bootcamp/
Sign up today and get a 1 month SELLability Pro Sales Membership FREE!
Gain access to over hundreds of hours of online content such as videos, webcasts, articles and exercises.
Pricing is as follows:
♦ $545.00 if paid before April 15th, 2019 (a $450.00 savings!)
♦ $645.00 if paid before May 15th, 2019 (A $350.00 savings!)
♦ $995.00 from May 30th 2019 on (regular price)
You will also get:
- a free sales skills analysis from SELLability
- a personal sales evaluation
- an individualized sales success program
- and a free copy of “The Complete Guide to Successful Selling” (a $69.00 value)
Click the“buy now”button below to reserve your seat now.
Click “buy now” to purchase your seat or call 818-815-8314
Your boot camp hosts!
Lisa Terrenzi is co-founder and CEO of SELLability Group LLC. She has extensive experience in brokering large strategic alliances and OEM deals and the management of both direct and channel sales. Lisa is cross-disciplined in many key functional areas that drive profitability. Known for her exemplary strategy and leadership skills, Lisa possesses an extraordinary ability to isolate specific causes of organizational barriers and has a results-oriented approach to everything she does..
Nick Terrenzi is President of Hubbard College of Administration International. Nick has a vast experience in sales, marketing, and administrative business. He travels all over the world speaking to business professionals and delivering high-level business consulting. Since becoming President of HCA Int, Nick has built an international network in 27 countries and 16 languages.